Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My third bicycle touring.....

I  am in the midst of planning my third touring on bike. BTW, I will write on my second touring on other post, it was nothing fancy, we toured Bagan Lalang from Kota Warisan with pujMAC group.

Back to my solo ride, my propose route is from my house thru MMR2 to Sg Buloh then cycle along  the state road to Kuala Selangor, Tg Karang, Sabak Bernam and ride thru the coastal road till it crosses Perak river to reach Kota Setia. From there I cycle north through Ulu Dedap, Selat Pulau, Pasir Garam heading to Telok Kepayang and Bota Kiri. I will make an attempt to ride on the offroad track along Perak river from Pasir Garam to Bota Kiri, This track has been in existence for more than 60 years. I used to ride on my dad's kapcai on this so called laterite road in the 70s. Bota Kiri, my old stepping ground, spent few years of my schooling days, and have bunch of childhood friends and few heartthrobs in this tiny village that sits along the banks of Perak river. Some of my heartthrobs probably a grandma by now hehehe..me always 21 inside.I love this place and thinking of spending my retirement and the rest of my life here. From Bota Kiri, I plan to cycle on the left(kiri) banks of the river toward Tg Blanja and heading to Manong and Kuala Kangsar. Again, I may look for internal road along the river while cycling to Kuala Kangsar. 

No comments:

Post a Comment